Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA) website, located at top-training.net/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use top-training.net if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logging on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to ICA. “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Acceptable use of the website and all of its content.
- The purpose of the website is to provide a mechanism through which customers may register for courses and access past, current, and pending future course orders
- Users may access and request invoices and course payment options through the website.
- Users may transfer or cancel courses through the portal. Users must transfer no later than 3 days before the start of the course they are transferring to or from, whichever is earlier. Users must cancel no later than 3 weeks prior before the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If users transfer or cancel after the cut-off dates, you will not be refunded.
- If a course is cancelled you will be notified three weeks in advance and will be able to transfer to a different course or receive a full refund.
- User account information, including email address, should be kept up to date so that we can contact you with any critical information about your account and orders.
Registration procedures, password tips and other security information.
- Passwords must be 8 or more characters.